I don’t know,
- go ask Donald Sterlings girlfriend that used him to push the liberal agenda.
- Go ask our president who continues to try and raise minumun wage as an attack on white collar individuals.
- Go ask Beyonce, who culturally appropriates white women at every chance she gets.
- Go ask the writer of the show Scandal, that thinks its “Progressive” to write a role in which the white woman is embarrassed consistently while the black bitch is seen as the saviour.
- Go ask Lupita who thinks its okay to tell black girls their dreams are valid but not say anything about white girls
- Go ask channels like BET, that dont even hire white people
- Go ask all the people at HCBU that attend all black colleges but when call me racist for attending a community college that is predominantly white
- Go ask all the people who make welfare possible
- Go ask all the recipeints of Affirmative Action.
- Go ask the black guys who used to call me “sexy white bitch” on my way home from walking from highschool
- Go ask the black girls who told me to go tanning, but god forbid I tell them to bleach
- But more importantly, ASK or should I say AX yourself!
I’m sick of all the hate I get. Leave me alone. I’m not racist, I’m a good person that was expressing myself. My last post was weeks ago and I literally have 773 messages in my inbox of hate. I fucking cant with this anymore. GO ASK THE RACIST TUMBLRS THAT SEND ME HATE!
Lol the beyonce one made me spit my food out.
This is the best post on website
Reaching farther than her hairline
please tell me this is satirical.
Being called a sexy white bitch isn’t racism? That’s misogyny, it’s horrible, like incredibly so, however it’s not racist (because folks pointed out you’re white) BUT HOLY SHIT THIS HAS TO BE SATIRE RIGHT?
today i learned domesticated talking birds that escape are teaching wild talking birds expletives that sometimes become that flock’s group call
can you imagine being out on a nature walk and randomly hearing a group of birds screaming HEY ASSHOLE
oh my god
daily reminder that minerva mcgonagall is metal as fuck
reminder she took 3 stunning spells directly to the chest and after being taken to st mungos brushed it off like nothing
Hey, I opened an Etsy shop, and I’d really appreciate it if you checked it out!
[Personal story: I barely have enough money to pay for my meds, and I have to have a doctor’s visit in the next month that I can’t afford. I might not be able to make another year of school, and I’ve been eating a lot less to save money, and barely sleeping because of the stress. I was also supposed to see someone about starting HRT, but I don’t have near enough for that and my parents track my insurance and my finances from my summer job. Any bow bought would be really helpful right now!]
This is my dear friend and any kind of help would be appreciated greatly!
So my roommate only has a tangential knowledge of Sailor Moon and I made her name all of the main protags and antags
Listen to this while you view this wonderful treasure
So. I had no idea about this app until I went into my doctor and he told me about it.
LISTEN UP. THIS APP. THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE IS SERIOUSLY A BLESSING. ESPECIALLY TO ANYONE WITH FINANCIAL PROBLEMS (which is kind of everyone now). THIS IS NOT INSURANCE THOUGH. BUT IT WILL HELP YOU OUT. DOWNLOAD THIS APP RIGHT NOW. NO. STOP READING. DOWNLOAD IT.
This app allows you to input the prescription you have, select your dose, and then find a place near you (or your own pharmacy) with the cheapest price. Then you click “get code/coupon/discount card,” show that to the pharmacist, and THERE YOU GO. SAVING YOU SOME CASH TO GET YOURSELF A WELL DESERVED DRINK, CANDY BAR, DATE MONEY, SEX TOY CASH, OR GO BUY YOURSELF A HAMSTER AND NAME HIM STARLORD WITH THE EXTRA MONEY.
No, but in all seriousness. This app is saving my ass right now.
I’m Trans* and have Fibromyalgia, and this is really making a difference already. I hope this helps out other people. We all know it fucking sucks to have to pay this much for the medication we need to function in life.
this really helped me out when i didn’t have insurance. like, being able to spend only $8 on meds that normally would’ve cost me $100+ is incredible.
I figure odds are good that at least one of my followers will find this useful.
This would probably help some of my friends, though I know of at least one who probably aggressively shops around already.